Marketing of your brand plays a crucial role when it comes to scaling up your brand. Strategic marketing often results in growth for your business. If you successfully educate customers, keep them engaged, create a strong reputation in their minds, and smartly sell to them, your business will most likely do well.
Marketing adds value to your brand. So, choosing the correct marketing techniques often lead to building a strong brand.
Here are some of the best ways on how you can market your cloud kitchen to boost your sales.
Optimize your Website
Investing in building a good website helps attract more customers. (As most of the orders are received via the website or mobile app, it’s highly essential to build a good website)
- One-pager website — (Single page, precise menu, feedback form, contact details, customer reviews)
- SEO friendly — (Search Engine Optimization)
Building an SEO-friendly website helps the audience locate you easily on Google Search. Your website can show up whenever a keyword related to your niche is being searched in the Google search console.
- Include Action buttons – (Order Now, Contact us)
Market on aggregator platforms
a) Paying aggregators to promote
b) Using Aggregators as a marketing tool
Send pamphlets along with orders to attract customers for direct orders. Gather customer data, ask for feedback, send crazy offers to grab attention
For Example: Buy 1 Get 1, Crazy discount on items, 2+1 offers, etc
- Facebook Ads
- Running Facebook ads helps you to reach your exact targeted audience
(While starting the campaign, you can choose age, interests, and location of your audience)
2. Google Ads
- Running Google ads improves the visibility of your brand when searched for similar keywords as your niche.
3. Online Customer Feedbacks
- Try gathering positive referrals from various platforms.
(Facebook review, Google reviews, Instagram referrals, Website reviews)
- Getting a good response of reviews can help your website rank higher in the google search visibility
- You can offer (loyalty rewards) to your old customers (discount on next order, special offer when buying for more than 300/- or you can include a free dessert with their next 2 orders)
- Engage with them through Whatsapp, text messages, etc
Social media Presence
- Build a strong brand presence using social media platforms. (Showcase pictures of your dishes, videos of preparation, hygiene regulations being followed)
- Create engaging posts which attract the customer to order from you.
For Example: These kinds of posts help you to interact with the audience.
- Greet your audience on every occasion. Remind them to order from you on special days.
These are some of the best techniques to market your cloud kitchen. I hope you liked this article, do follow, like, and share.